3 Agile Coaches Walk into a Bar
Join three agile coaches as they chat about how humour and improv have impacted their Agilist world.
- We will take a loving cheeky look at Agile aged 20… and other things that were popular twenty years ago!
- A chat about humour, humor (the US version!), puns, jokes, improv and Agile.
- We’d thought we would do an Audience Q and A - Except the answers will be pre-written and drawn randomly from a bag! This maybe kind of like a lateral thinking game, or presentation karaoke.
- We thought we’d also have a pre-written question bag, so if we don’t like a question we can humorously pick a pre-written replacement.
- We may also play some improv games - “Things you wouldn’t expect a PO to say”, “Things you wouldn’t expect to hear at a retrospective”, “top ten benefits of an Agile virtual conference”, “The answer is” (that’s a bit like jeopardy)
- Your funniest agile experiences (that you can share in a public forum with a code of conduct)