Bridging the gap between finance, execution, and customer value
- Organizations that thrive in the digital world are constantly innovating and financially nimble. The challenge for many organizations is that agile planning does not work with traditional project-based funding models. Successful companies drive alignment across the organization by bridging the gap between finance and execution—delivering business agility that connects teams, projects, and investment portfolios to their business strategy.
- Join us in this interactive session where Phil Alfano, Field CTO of Apptio, will discuss why organizations need to shift to product-based and capacity-based funding and how to best measure ROI to drive alignment for better collaboration and business agility. They will cover:
- How to get technology, business, and finance leaders to speak the same language and make informed decisions
- Why organizations are adopting lean principles to deliver better value
- The intersection of TBM and Agile to transform the business of IT
Business agility, Lean Agile, TBM, Product-based Funding, Capacity-based Funding, Video: Make Smarter Decisions, Faster | Apptio